Siena’s Leederville caters to those who enjoy bland food, a noisy atmosphere and who enjoy paying average price for below average food. How does this place survive? How is it so busy on a Saturday night? There are plenty of other Italian restaurants close by which provide better service, tastier food and atmosphere.
Da Vinci Ristorante for example.
Table of 15 on a Saturday night and not one of us enjoyed our food. That’s gotta be saying something…
- All-rounder @ Divido, Mount Hawthorn, W.A.
- Huge Portions @ Embers Restaurant, Gooseberry Hill, W.A.
- Homely Italian Restaurant @ Romany, Northbridge, W.A.
- Tasty Pasta & Lovely Ambience @ La Lola, Nedlands, W.A.
- Media Launch of the Italian Wine Course @ Maurizio Restaurant, North Perth, W.A.
- Fresh Ingredients and Simplistic Food @ Cantina 663, Mount Lawley, W.A.